PO Box 314
Woodbury, CT 06798
203.518.6514

Website
Facebook

Founded in 1936, the Woodbury Lions Club primary mission is to bring together service-minded people for the purpose of serving their community through fund raising and service projects conducted throughout the year. Some of the most notable accomplishments of the club in the past seventy-five years have been their Scrap Drive during World War II, spearheading the effort to establish the swimming pond at Hollow Park in 1968, the design and construction of the pavilion at Hollow Park in 1985 (dedicated in 2010 to the memory of the architect and past club president Lion Robert P. Keating), construction of the bandstand on the North Green, dedicated to the memory of composer and Woodbury resident Leroy Anderson in 1986, and donating the cost of training one guide dog to FIDELCO, $20,000, in 2007. The Woodbury Lions also supports other sight and hearing related causes, collects used eyeglasses for those in need, helps support the Lions Eye Research Center at Yale University and provides local sight and hearing screenings at various time throughout the year. In 1992, the Woodbury Lions Club Foundation was established to provide scholarships to local students; over $144,000 has been given out in the past ten years alone.


Woodbury Lions Club Foundation, Inc.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:

*All fields are required

*First Name:
*Last Name:
Suffix:
*Address:
*City:
*State:
*Zip Code:
*Phone Number :
*Date of Birth:
*Last 4 digits of Social Security #:


Enter the code shown above:

(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above image, reload the page to generate a new one.)